Tuesday, June 5, 2012

north face slingshot backpack familiar with all the relevant information of the methane gas

Earth to ease the growing tensions in North China energy shortage situation, if successful, this will be the first gift I gave to the motherland ...
However, I am also not stupid to the point where they study, familiar with all the relevant information of the methane gas, I drove to the China University of Mining and Coal Research Institute, where I'm looking for an expert to seek technical the support of ...
developing well in the field of coal research: Dr. Gong affairs, domestic scientists most concerned about coalbed methane development, I learned, the general downturn in the coal industry, research and coalbed methane development subject has also been put on indefinite hold down ......
to his call, come on say CBM very interested to know that this thing of gas and coal can be far less than oil and gas popular now due to China's rising oil and gas demand has been to allow all people to look at these projects, coal mines and methane gas is almost to the point where nobody cares, because they are considered a sunset industry, may soon disappear in the the process of human civilization, the only palace affairs of these scholars really clear about China's methane gas reserves, really for energy were not taken seriously worried about ...
Professor Gong tell you the truth, I come from Shanxi! Is also the owner of several mines!, Indeed, like I said on the phone, my study of the gas you are interested in the puzzled eyes of the elderly, I openly said.
particularly severe,north face slingshot backpack, but to engage in a lifetime coal elderly, have a natural aversion to coal bosses ...
investment to establish the most advanced of several international large-scale coal mine! through this acquisition means, in fact against wasteful mess dug small coal mines, but also to maximize the guaranteed protection of the veins! aversion did not care for the elderly, I also dislike those coal bosses, I smiled and I continue talking to the Palace of political plans, I think he must be of interest.
is a big problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment